Registration will begin on Friday, February 7, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern. Presenters register earlier, per the proposal acceptance email they received.
- The online form, which is the only way to register, will be made available on this page.
- Please be prepared to provide contact info, food preferences, and whether you plan on attending the Thursday night reception (time to be determined) at the time of registration.
- No payment is due or asked for at the time of registration.
There is no registration deadline, but we recommend you register as soon as possible. Conference spots typically fill quickly, often on the first day. A waiting list will be created if all the spots are taken; current LOEX members have priority on the waiting list. Every year we have been able to offer a spot to a good portion of the waiting list.
LOEX members have registration priority
- If you are not certain of your membership status at the time of registration, please just register. Your status will be verified (by using your institution's name; you do not need any "membership number") when registration closes and any situations are usually easily resolved.
- $300 - LOEX Members and/or Presenters
- $345 - Nonmembers
- $95 - Graduate Students in LIS Programs who are presenting poster sessions
- $150 - Full-time graduate students in LIS Programs who are NOT presenting or Residents/Fellows who are presenting poster sessions
Registration Includes: Opening Reception (Thursday); Breakfast, snacks, and lunch (Friday & Saturday) and all conference materials, breakout sessions, and keynote speaker.
While the vast majority of the spots are reserved for LOEX members, to ensure that librarians from nonmember academic or public library institutions can attend, 10 spots are reserved for nonmembers. If you don't work at a library (e.g., a technology vendor), these spots are not for you; please contact LOEX about possible sponsorship.
In addition to the spots for poster session presenters, five spots are reserved for full-time graduate students in LIS programs.
***This is NOT where you register; you need to register first. See top of this page for the link to the online registration form***
Payment is *separate* from registration, so that attendees do not have to worry about immediate payment during the often time-sensitive registration process. Payment is due April 6, 2020.
Payment can be made by check, Visa, or MasterCard. You will not be sent a formal invoice; once you are a confirmed registrant, just please pay using one of the below forms:
- To pay by mail or by fax, use this form (pdf) for regular presenters/attendees; use this form (pdf) for poster presenters & for student attendees.
- To pay with a credit card by phone, call 734-340-2653.
- To pay with a credit card online, use this online form.
Once your payment is received, we will e-mail you a receipt and mark you as paid on our list of registrants. Please allow at least 7 working days for your phoned or faxed payment to be processed. Registration cancellations requesting a refund must be made in writing and postmarked, emailed or faxed by Monday, April 20, 2020.