Registration and Payment
***Registration for LOEX 2021 is now closed***
- If you already successfully registered and have not yet paid, see payment information below.
- If you are on the wait list, and a space opens up, you will be notified as early as possible, by April 23, 2021 at the latest.
Registration Rates (for LOEX 2021 Online)
- $150 - LOEX Members and/or Presenters
- $175 - Nonmembers
- $50 - Graduate Students in LIS Programs who are presenting poster sessions
- $75 - Full-time graduate students in LIS Programs who are NOT presenting or Residents/Fellows who are presenting poster sessions
Registration Includes: Access to all live sessions; Recordings of all sessions through the end of 2021.
While the vast majority of the spots are reserved for LOEX members, to ensure that librarians from nonmember academic or public library institutions can attend, 10 spots are reserved for nonmembers. If you don't work at a library (e.g., a technology vendor), these spots are not for you; contact LOEX about possible sponsorship.
***This is NOT where you register; you need to register first. See top of this page for the link to the online registration form***
Payment is *separate* from registration, so that attendees do not have to worry about immediate payment during the often time-sensitive registration process. Conference registration payment is due April 23, 2021.
Payment can be made by check, Visa, or MasterCard. You will not be sent a formal invoice; once you are a confirmed registrant, just please pay using one of the below forms:
- To pay by mail or fax, use this form (pdf) for regular presenters/attendees; use this form (pdf) for poster presenters & for student attendees.
- To pay with a credit card by phone, call 734-340-2653.
- To pay with a credit card online, use this online form.
Once your payment is received, we will automatically e-mail you a receipt and mark you as paid on our list of registrants. Please allow at least 7 working days for your phoned or faxed payment to be processed. Registration cancellations requesting a refund must be made in writing and emailed or faxed by Monday, May 3, 2021.