Proceedings Guidelines - 2016
Due dates for submitting your paper to be included in the Proceedings:
- April 29, 2016 if your session is a Presentation Session
- May 27, 2016 if your session is an Interactive Session
LOEX publishes Conference Proceedings each year. Talks given at LOEX 2016 will be physically published in Library Orientation Series No. 49 and after a year, available to LOEX members electronically via LOEX's website. Handouts can be included in the proceedings, in the body or as appendices, but PowerPoint slides will not.
- Utilize this Word template (.docx) as your base. All articles should be based on this template in order to ensure proper formatting for publication.
- Use 10 pt, Times New Roman Font for the text body.
- Include a cover page in your Word document. This page should have the article's title, along each author's name, job position, institution and mailing address. Also, provide keywords (up to 10) of your choosing.
- No abstract is required or expected.
- Your summary article should be no more than 2500 words; this limit does not include the cover page, nor does it include any reference list, appendices, tables, or graphics (these elements are limited to approximately 3 pages).
- APA, 6th edition for in-text citations and reference list.
- Submit your proceedings article, based on the Word template above, via e-mail attachment to email@example.com
Find all this information, and more, on this checklist (.pdf).
- If you would like to see some example proceedings submissions, see here and here.
Questions? Please contact Brad Sietz